We have reopened our practice and until further notice, we will be maintaining our regular business hours.
COVID-19 is still with us and as the health and well-being of our patients, parents, children, and staff is our top priority, we want you to know the protocols we have put in place.
We are asking our patients, to please reschedule their appointments, if any of the following applies to them:
- display symptoms of the virus (fever, shortness of breath, cough).
- who, in the past 14 days, have come into contact with someone who has been confirmed to have the virus.
- who do not feel well.
- This policy also applies to anyone who accompanies the patient to the office and to our staff.
Our new in-office protocols are:
- limiting the number of people in the office at a time for increased social distancing efforts.
- asking that anyone accompanying a patient to remain in their vehicles, unless required in the office, such as accompanying a minor or in a caretaker capacity.
- taking the temperature of all patients who enter the office.
We are strictly adhering to the guidelines set out by the CDC and continuing to practice Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) standards regarding sterilization/infection control but have also increased our protocol to include consistent disinfection of all surfaces involved in human contact. These surfaces include (but are not limited to) counter-tops, desktops, computer keyboards, door knobs, light switches, phones, waiting room chairs…etc.
We will continue to keep our patients updated on any changes in policy regarding COVID-19 as this is a fluid situation and may change on a daily basis.
In the meantime, we ask that you continue to practice excellent oral hygiene, get plenty of rest, maintain a healthy diet, practice social distancing, and wash those hands!
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time.
Dr. Brian Cherry & Staff